Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Pour Les Etudiants de Bibliothecaire - For Student Librarians

As a new student of library science, I am very excited about what information, research, techniques, theories, approaches, and principles I will learn about in the  SJSU MLIS program.  Although, I don't know what to expect, I do know that what I will learn will be "all good".  For me, this experience is like anticipating the start of a vacation. I know where I'm going topically. But I really won't know what it's all about - the essence and depth of it - until I experience and live it - joys, toils, expectations, surprises, and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have a B.A. in linguistic studies, a minor in French language and culture, and a M.Ed. in educational leadership from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Prior to that, I earned a certificate in site development from the USAF. Currently, I'm pursuing a MLIS at San Jose State University. From my experiences, I discovered that knowledge of other disciplines is helpful in academics, the workplace, and life in general. With that in mind, I created this blog for a friendly venue for grad students to collaborate, share ideas, and gain incite from other students pursuing higher degrees in a friendly respectful online environment. I hope you sign on, read others' comments, and share your experiences and thoughts.